Children love books and reading is a human right! Less than 5% of African schools have libraries and those which do are face poorly stocked shelves and a staff shortage. Royalafrican Art Foundation is a non-profit organization finds it appropriate to create a safe space where children can have access to books, reading materials and tutors from the community. Books and reading need not be a luxury but an essential right because having access to books and reading materials in a safe environment can make a massive difference in the life of the kids and their poor communities.
This project is seen as a long term plan which will have a big impact first on the Majanji community and will hopefully be copied by other communities in the region. Below are a some of our planned activities:
- A domain name (majanji.com) has been registered for this project and a website for the project will be set up backed up with social media accounts.
- Web platform and social media will be used extensively to o promote reading through an interactive web, social media, reading tablets
- This iniatiative will be in contact with like minded reading initiatives in Africa and beyond to share experiences and learn.
- This project aims to educate, nourish and support the local kids to become writers, bloggers, vloggers, illustrators, editors and translators. We will provide a skills register
- Royalafrican.org promises to work in a transparent and honest manner in terms of accountability and the responsibilities of good governance.
Donate With MetaMask
Donate ETH Via PAY With Metamask
Need Help to Donate?
No problem. Call us now
Or email us :
Donate online safely
All payments on Royalafrican.org are encrypted and transmitted securely with a SSL protocol.